Life Clan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Life Clan

Clan lineage II - Serveur Raidfight

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Aplication

3 participants
AuteurMessage
juriel

Aplication Empty
MessageSujet: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeLun 4 Jan - 16:02

-Name : Eno
-Nick : Juriel
-Ocupation : Lowyer
-Char info : I had a new char lvl 6 human fighter, i want to rise him and to made him a phoenix knight, i have had before one char like this in an other server and i like it.
-Playing time : I had played a lot some time before but now with my job i don`t had much time i think i can play 3 or 4 hours a day.
-Other servers : I had try a lot of servers i play since oath of blood.I had play with Titan, Tyrant, Duelist, Sagitarius, Necromancer, Elve elder, Ghost hunter, Doombringer, Soul breaker.But despite all this char i like most phoenix knight and with work subb sagitarius
-Why LIFE : I read on forum a lot of recrutting post but i liked this expecialy because it has most of the things that i search in a clan. I like to play a fair game not a see and kill clan, i like to be in e good community, to made clan quest, raid boss and siege and not to be focused only on pvp ( i like pvp too if necesary for clan rise).Is a mmo game and i like to enjoy it.
-Language : English and Italian

Looking forward to hearing from u
Sincerely Eno
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Memne

Memne

Aplication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeMar 5 Jan - 15:30

Welcome to our forum, first of all you must realise that we are an evolving clan but with a lot of french people, and that communication might be hard but not impossible.

After seeing your lvl i suppose that you could try out the academy, like that you could see how the clan works.

Now my questions:
Do you have teamspeak? we use teamspeak all the time even more so for sieges, pvp and raid boss

Hope to hear from you soon.
juriel

Aplication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeSam 9 Jan - 23:33

Well i think it may be a problem for me because i don`t speak french.May be i can help in academy for some points and see what hapen but if there is no communication is a bit difficult.I don`t use team speak so this might be an other problem.
Good luck with your clan guys, is a good one as i had seen and read in forum of raidfight
Mxii
Admin
Mxii

Aplication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan - 16:00

Rejected recrutemet

Dernière édition par Kimye le Lun 11 Jan - 12:48, édité 1 fois (Raison : Post edité par kim -> personne anglaise reponse anglaise)
Contenu sponsorisé

Aplication Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aplication   Aplication Icon_minitime

Aplication
Page 1 sur 1